<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8143344026997135792?origin\x3dhttp://colors-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yeah!
After the long wait of 2 weeks without bf, finally he's booking out tml! :D
I was really looking forward to see how he looked like!
Cos 3 yrs plus together le and i'd never seen him without his hair before!
Arr~ I guessed it must be odd la. And I dun like him to be botak! lol ok, no choice though.
Okay, what makes me happier is that, he only had to book in on MONDAY!
Which means, we can have more time together and tat he can acc me to the NDP! :) :) :)
Oh ya, did i mention dad had won the tickets?
The Chairman of the RC had to pick out a name from 8 names (including dad's) to see who's the winner of the only 2 actual day tickets. And dad was so lucky to have won it! Haha. I'm also lucky enough to be able to go wif bf la! :D
Hehe, shall be back soon to update bout past few days activity! Got to go slp le. Gd nite! :)


12:41 AM simplicity! x3