<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8143344026997135792?origin\x3dhttp://colors-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Driving Lessons

Yup, so it was my third driving lesson ytd noon. And I'm out on the main road! Happy but I was reluctant to go out on the main road at first! Wat happened was..

He(instructor): U wait for me in the car
Me: ok. (walking towards the passenger seat)
He: Michelle, today is your how many lessons already?
Me: Third.
He: Okay, u drive today (to the farm, about 7 mins drive on the main road).
Me: Huh? ..Cannot la.
He: Can can.. go go go.
Me: huh but last wk i didnt learn!
He: Nvm u drive a few rounds here (in the carpark) first.
Me: .. ok lor.

Haha.. not that I was scared, but I think I wasn't ready to go out. 'cos the first lesson, it only lasted 30 mins and I didn't had the chance to 'touch' the car. Only had theory from him on how to operate it. Long story, due to my stupid pdl luh! #$%^&

Then second lesson, he drove me to a farm area and I learned how to move off from stationary, changing of gears, brake and do turning. The rest is alright but I had problems moving off from stationary! Stepping on clutch, engage gear 1 and accelerate. I dun know, but for me its hard to coordinate! And I dun know how to turn also. Cannot gauge the car. Lol. I dun know wat will happen when I start to learn parking. haha..

Anyway, I hope with more practices I can master turning well and the moving off soon! I'm not worried about the changing gear though. 'cos father's car an auto! Hahaha :) But meanwhile, i need to know everything in order to pass my TP! Gd luck to me lah~


3:06 PM simplicity! x3