<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8143344026997135792?origin\x3dhttp://colors-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello People,

It's been quite some time since I last updated!

Yes, this blog is still in use.

Many changes have occurred so quickly during this period of time but I'm very much satisfied with it.

In fact, I'm really enjoying the lift I'm having now.

Found a full-time job, my first time to Hong Kong and more responsibilities all at one instance.

Look, even the way of typing had to be adjusted!

I had to send so many e-mails everyday to the people in China and Hong Kong, so here I am trying my best to type in proper English.

Hehe.. ok whatever, it's just so tedious!

But one thing for sure, is that I can no longer ask my friends out any time of the day for lunch or shopping! And I'm pretty sure I miss it a lot.

Alright, time to do some packing and it's time to off work soon!

Take care everyone! :)



5:32 PM simplicity! x3