<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8143344026997135792?origin\x3dhttp://colors-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Been wanting to blog about so many things! But it always seems like there's no chance to do it during the weekends. Hehe.. so here i am. Blogging just before i knock off at 6.

So excited that just next week, is CNY already! I'd already bought my clothing but yet to buy any heels :( Hopefully i can get it this weekend with bb.

Actually the fact is that I love the long weekends more than anything. Oh ya, there's also the two steamboats in a row which we had to eat. On a happier note, I'm only required to come to work on monday next week.

Meaning to say, starting from tue all the way till next next monday I'll not be working!
But hmm.. I'd rather the 2 days off was after cny and not before. Yeah.. not like I can change anything.

Anyway.. the first wish that I made just came true not long! Bb passed his Tp on the 14th this month. Hehe :) How great if all my wishes were to come true.

Okie.. I shall get myself prepared to off work le.

bye people.. :)


5:21 PM simplicity! x3